Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Talk It Out: Half Empty, Half Full

Talk It Out: Half Empty, Half Full



I don't usually, if ever grab another blogger's posting, but I occasionally read the Decor 8 website for design ideas and last week she posted this entry asking her readers to "talk it out" and write about their own half full/empty experiences/realities, etc. I found it made rather interesting reading-like a mini-therapy session or something, to read about what some of these people are feeling in their lives. I didn't read all the comments, but many I did read had to do with winter or working from home, things that I think about a lot as well-as it's gray and early February, things feel darker and isolating, but one discussed her husband's deployment and several others about forced relocation, and many about work/life juggling. Anyhow, I wanted to pass it on for other people to enjoy/relate/empathize/laugh/etc.

No comments: